- First Show: 19:00 hours.
- Second Show: 20:45 hours.
*Contact us for our special conditions if you are an agency, tour operator, association, company, school, large group, etc…
Get a discount of 4 € on each person Buying your Ticket Online
· Children (0-8 years): Free
· Junior (8 – 12 years): 8 €
· Discount ticket (Students and Seniors): 18 € + a Drink.
· Regular Ticket : 20 € + a Drink.
· Iberian Ticket : 30 € . Including reserved Table, a selection of cured Iberian meats and Bottle of local Wine / Pitcher Drink.
· Tour Ticket Albaicin&Sacromonte + Flamenco : 27 €. Albaicín & Sacromonte guided Tour with official guides + Flamenco Show in La Alboreá.
· Carmela Ticket : 35 €. Including a Flamenco Show in La Alboreá and Dinner in Restaurante Carmela, located 150 meters from La Alboreá. Dinner time from 18:00 hours.
Starters (choose one):
– Serrano ham from the Trevélez region
– Salmorejo: Typical Spanish puréed tomato dish topped with quail egg and ham shavings
– Fried aubergine with sugar cane honey
Main Course (choose one):
– Scrambled eggs with potatoes and ham shavings
– Pork ham and bacon roll from Córdoba
– Vegetable Moussaka
– Pionono: Typical pastry from Granada (pastry cream and toasted egg yolk).Unit.